Saturday 10 February 2018

Swish, Swish: Fringing with Reveuse








Well, it's official, guys: I've had my first bare leg day of 2018! Even though many parts of the U.K. have had snow this week, spring is definitely just around the corner; I can feel it. And my wardrobe is MORE THAN READY for it.

The top trend I am planning for at the minute is 'western wear'. My first ever blog post was on the same topic back in 2015 if you'd like a good laugh. As embarrassing as that post is, the sentiment remains the same: to nail this look, you need to pay attention to your materials, textures and details. Suede, leather, fringing and gold buckles can turn the simplest outfits into on-trend masterpieces. And if you're adding blue denim - keep it dark for SS18.

A website that I have found to be ahead of the game when it comes to the latest trends is Reveuse. At present, their new in page consists of sheer blouses as seen at Saint Laurent, logo tops à la Balmain, athleisure galore and then there's my 'Fringe Patch Mesh Top with Tassle Detail'. So if you feel like getting suited and (cowboy-) booted nice and early, I've got good news - you can get 10% off their site using discount code: 'Jacqueline10'. What are you waiting for?

Sunglasses: YesStyle
Mac: Topshop (last year) - similar here, here and here
Fringed top: Reveuse
Bag: Mango
Skirt: Topshop
Boots: Raid

SHOP THE POST


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig