Thursday 11 January 2018

Millenial Pink






Millenial pink was everywhere in 2017 so I thought it was only right I end the year with this plush pink coat from ASOS. To be honest, it was a purchase I thought a lot about in advance, as you guys know I don't like anything too colourful, but I really haven't looked back since I got it. And, my oh my, do I get lots of compliments each time I wear it! For this look, I added a bit of 90's layering underneath; a trick that is 100% essential at this time of year, especially if you're missing your summer dresses.

Coat: ASOS
Dress: Topshop
Polo neck jumper: Marks & Spencer
Bag: Michael Kors

I'm experimenting with my photography a lot at the minute so you might see a few different edits on my next couple of posts. This is because I have a whole, new look coming to the site soon and I want to figure out what looks best before I roll it all out. I also have a new camera lens arriving which I'm super excited about - 2018, I have arrived!

SHOP THE POST

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig