Monday 9 October 2017

Transitional Check








Glasses: ASOS
Bag: Mango
Skirt: Topshop

Checks are everywhere: on trousers, on dresses, on all outwear (especially blazers) and I even stumbled across some ankle boots last week.

Whilst it’s not new as a winter print, it’s certainly been freshened up with Prince of Wales check taking the popularity vote and extra details being added like the lace-up corset on the skirt in this post.

So how do you introduce it to your wardrobe?

My number one tip is to wear it as you have been wearing gingham for the past year. Over the summer, everyone was wearing gingham minis with slogan tees so I took my inspiration for this outfit from that. I also love it with black vinyl and white accessories.

We shot this look at sunset btw - such a lovely thing to do if you're a blogger!

Talk soon,

Jacqueline xx

SHOP THE POST

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig