Friday 6 April 2018

My First Gucci Bag


Hi everyone! How are you all? I’m super happy spring is on its way so today, I want to share with you the ultimate bag for SS18 - it’s my FIRST EVER GUCCI BAG!

Gahhhh I’ve been dying to show you this for a good month but with all the rubbish weather we’ve had, I couldn’t shoot the content I had planned. But here we are now anyway… just look at her:


This is the Gucci Dionysus GG Supreme shoulder bag in size medium and you can still get this exact one at Harrods. She was a gift from Nick for my 30th birthday. I originally got the Chloé Faye small leather and suede shoulder bag in black but I was so terrified I’d ruin the suede on the front that we returned it and I started to look into other investment pieces.

There were a number of Gucci bags I wanted, including the GG Marmont. I was actually a bit unsure as to whether to go for the brand at all because I already have a Gucci belt and really wanted to widen my luxury brand collection. However, for me, Gucci has been killing it season after season for a couple of years now so I just thought stick to what you love. I eventually came to the decision to get the Gucci Dionysus, partly because of this season’s logo mania trend and partly because the pattern is so classic; it is unmistakably Gucci.



For now, I’m wearing it with a ton of denim but for summer, I’m excited to put it with pretty, floaty dresses, especially white ones.

What do you guys think of the Gucci Dionysus? What’s your favourite luxury handbag on the market right now?

SHOP THE POST


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig