Friday 29 December 2017

Tivoli






Hi guys, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I've been feeling festive since our trip to Copenhagen in late November and in particular, since our trip to Tivoli Gardens.

My cousin is doing a Masters in Denmark so came to meet us for the day at the world's second-oldest amusement park. Whilst it is most often called an amusement park, there's so much more to see and do with gardens and a lake to walk around and plenty to eat and drink. At this time of year, it also hosts the Copenhagen Christmas Markets and there's gløgg (the Danish version of mulled wine) galore.

If I don't speak to you before NYE then I'd like to wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and thank you for following me throughout 2017. Next year will see many changes to the blog and I hope to have you along for the journey!

Jacqueline xx

Hat: Topshop
Scarf: Zara - similar here, here and here
Coat: ASOS
Trousers: ASOS
Trainers: Nike
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig