Tuesday 24 October 2017

Power to the Peaceful









Haha just messing about at the end there! We usually get a few of these (completely unorchestrated) shots and I never put them into posts but I'm considering featuring a few from now on - what do you think? I recently spoke out on Instagram about how I just need to do my thing among all the posing sometimes so if it's something you guys like then I'll add more to my blog and social media.

Anyway, a lot has happened in the past two weeks: we've booked a trip to Denmark and Sweden and I've found out I'M GETTING ANOTHER FRENCHIE PUPPY FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! If you follow my InstaStories, you'll have seen I was whisked off for a surprise on Saturday and that's what it was.

So now I'm maniacally planning all things Scandinavian as well as birthday celebrations (it's a big one!) and in the background getting everything ready for a puppy in the New Year. If anyone has any recommendations on things to do in Copenhagen, Odense or Malmรถ, please comment below or email me (astyleisborn@gmail.com). Also, if you have any puppy questions (I read a whole book on the topic at the weekend so I'm basically an expert haha) or conversely, advice to give, then please get in touch as well!

On to the outfit... I've had these Topshop jeans for a while so they've unfortunately sold out now but I've linked alternatives below. I really love straight leg denim at the minute.

I'm also a sucker for anything with metal details like this Zara jumper. I've worn it countless times since I bought it so I'd recommend it if you want something a little bit different.

Jumper: Zara
Bag: Zara (sold out - shop my pick of the latest faux fur bags in this post)
Jeans: Topshop (sold out - shop similar below)
Sock boots: Topshop

SHOP SLOGAN DENIM

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig