Wednesday 25 January 2017

Trending: Lace

Hi everyone!

I hope your 2017 has got off to a spiffing start! I'm back with a bit of a change to my previous monthly trend category as I felt it was time to switch things up. Aside from the fact that it is healthy to keep evolving, we are also heading into a new season and that means a whole new catalogue of trends are ready to adorn our blog pages and wardrobes. It could be that I decide to go back to my previous 'This Month I'm Loving' format but come along on the journey with me and we'll find out...

To kick things off, I'm sharing with you one of my favourite ways to wear lace at the moment. Following the underwear as outerwear trend, this season will be all about layering lace and thinking outside the box. Over a plain white tee, this Zara pretty steals the daytime show. For the evening, try wearing it over a simple black dress; adding texture will immediately transform that LBD you've shoved to the back of your wardrobe into a showstopper!








Sunglasses: Coconut Lane
Choker: Topshop
Faux Fur Jacket: Blue Vanilla (old)
T-shirt: ASOS
Lace Top: Zara (pink version)
Jeans: ASOS
Boots: Topshop

As usual, all items are linked above, and you'll notice that this is a separate t-shirt and lace top that I've put together. However, a lot of brands are offering combined ones now to save you the hassle of getting the match right. Here are a couple of my faves (click image for links):
















Ciao for now,

Jacqueline xx




*By using this code, A Style Is Born will receive commission.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig