Sunday 26 June 2016

Teva






Hat: Missguided (sold out) - similar here and here
Choker: ASOS
Necklace: a selection here
Shirt: Mango
Bag: Zara
Jeans: ASOS (sold out)
Boots: c/o Teva

Now it's fair to say these boots aren't my usual style but they've taught me a lesson: comfort and practicality doesn't have to mean a lack of style. Teva has done really well to achieve this balance and I think that makes them fairly unique on the market.

The detailing on the boots really inspired the whole outfit actually; the shape of the heel and the buckles scream western wear so adding a fedora and layering necklaces was essential to getting the overall look on point.

Talking of western wear, I kinda skipped over a big event recently: my blog turned 1 (Yay! Happy Birthday!) and my first ever outfit post was geared around this style (read it here). I guess this look is a classic that will always be around which is why I'd suggest adding a pair of Tevas to your wardrobe.

Jacqueline xx

PS: I'm doing a bit of site maintenance at the minute so if some parts look a bit strange, that's why!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig