Sunday 3 April 2016

This Month I'm Loving... White Bags


Summer's coming up and trust me, you need a white bag. I mean, yes they get dirty, I can't lie, but they're a great staple. All bags are linked below with their titles.

The Bucket: You may have noticed I've brought my Topshop white bucket bag out for 2016 already (here and here) and I plan to use it a lot over the next season. Bucket bags have the ability to really modernise a simple jeans and shirt outfit which is why I like them so much.

Quilted: These YSL bags are just absolute goals, I'm sure you'll agree. Having that texture on a bag, added with a bit of gold, means that this piece is ideal for a nice evening dress.

Ladylike: This style is something a little different for Michael Kors and I've got to say, I'm a fan! This bag could be used for daytime or nighttime and I really love the detail on the handle.

Clutch: I have a white clutch that I bring out from time to time when I'm not sure which one to wear with a particular outfit. A lot have a sporty feel to them so I tend to put mine with monochrome looks or leather.

Tote: If you're looking for something a bit more classic then the tote is the way to go. I'd suggest investing a bit more in this case as white is such a show-all colour that you need to make sure the leather is on point.

Crossbody: You can always rely on Topshop for the latest trends, right? As I said before, my white bucket bag came from there last year and I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality. I don't use it every day but it's definitely a brand I'd recommend for longer-lasting bags.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig