Friday 22 April 2016

Satin Bomber









Sunglasses: Quay Australia
Choker: ASOS
Satin bomber: Missguided
Jeans: Topshop
Trainers: Adidas

Hi everyone! Hope you're all gearing up for the weekend and have some awesome plans. Two days of hard work for me as I'm going to be shooting what feels like a tonne of outfits. I'm very organised at the minute but my goodness, is it tiring!

Anyway, do you remember last year when Topshop released their shiny, khaki, MA1 bomber? I was so, so desperate for it but it sold out super quickly, no thanks to its beauty! As is usually the case with me, the things I didn't buy play on my mind so when this little thing came in at Missguided, I snapped it up immediately and I've hardly taken it off since; it's perfect for this time of year.

When I buy a new staple such as this jacket, I always like to try it with double denim as it's something I wear a lot therefore it needs updating quite often. Whoever said blue and green should never be seen? Pfffft! Although I do feel that the sunglasses help in tying them together.

I got these jeans quite recently in the Topshop sale and I couldn't be happier with them; they're exactly what I've been looking for. I can't find them anywhere online but just pop to your local store and you never know, they might have a pair in or something similar. Denim is actually one of the only things I buy in sales because it doesn't look dated like the rest of the stuff they bring out. I'm really not a fan of sales, can you tell haha?

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig