Friday 15 April 2016

April's Instagram


Left to right, top to bottom:

1. These Chloé sandals have got me super excited for summer. My SS15 style was completely directed by Chloé and it seems like this year is going to follow suit. Think white, floaty dresses and lace-up details galore.

2. This was my outfit for my Missguided leaving do (yes, I've left, and am on to pastures new). You can get the dress here.

3. This textured clutch is definitely on my hit list (as are all of Whistles' clutches). They always look a lot more expensive than they are thanks to their amazing designs.

4. Shot in one of Manchester's Starbucks, I couldn't resist the opportunity to set up a picture on a marble table (well, would you expect anything less from a blogger?) The sunglasses are from the brand I'm ambassador for, Coconut Lane, and of course, you can use my 20% discount code* if you're a fan: astyleisborn20.

5. I was in London at the start of the week and you can read all about it in Sunday's post; lots to catch you up on.

6. Still building my collection of pink clothing so I've bought a sleeveless blazer from New Look but I need to try it with a few outfits before I decide on it for definite.




*By using this code, A Style Is Born will receive commission.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig