Tuesday 22 March 2016

Skinny Scarf

 






Skinny scarf: ASOS
Bag: similar
Jeans: ASOS
Heels: Miss KG

Need a new way to wear that slogan tee and the ripped jeans you've had for years? Look no further...

A skinny scarf is THE way to update all of your basic weekend outfits this season. I got this plain black one from ASOS and it's quite a bargain really when you consider how many things you can wear it with. I've also bought a white one and I already had gold and silver so that's probably enough to see me through SS16 (even though I love the floral ones Ted Baker has released!)

Also, if you're looking for a new bag for summer then the bucket or duffle bag is the way to go. I got two last summer and they were so easy to carry around on those carefree, sunny days so I've already got them back out now that the weather is slightly (emphasis on "slightly") warmer.

Obviously I've worn this outfit with heels here but afterwards, I just threw on some Reebok Classics and a fur coat with it and I loved how it worked for an afternoon drink and cinema trip. I've been looking for a great pair of black courts for ages, just to dress up jeans, and I really liked how these have two textures to them.

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig