Tuesday 1 March 2016

Baby Blue














Dress: Missguided
Jacket: Zara (old)
Bag: Michael Kors Ava
Heels: River Island

Hopefully this is the last time I'll have to shoot inside (until next winter anyway). You may have noticed I've done it a few times recently but I haven't had a choice; I'm so envious of bloggers that live in warmer climates!

As I said in my Valentine's Post, we went out for dinner in the evening and this is what I wore.  There's something about suede and leather in these unexpected, softer shades that's so appealing.

My favourite part of the dress is the detail at the top as it's so elegant. I kept my hair and makeup simple so as to let the dress do the talking.

Hope you're having a great week so far,

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig