Tuesday 16 February 2016

Walking








Sunglasses: Le Specs
Scarf: Zara
Coat: Zara
Jumper: Story of Lola
Gloves: old
Trousers: Topshop
Boots: Timberland

I love to go out walking; it clears my head, it's great exercise and the scenery is amazing. As I wrote in my Valentine's post yesterday, we went up to The Dream, an art installation in the countryside, on Sunday and I loved trotting around in the sunshine.

Remaining stylish whilst walking is an absolute must for me, in the same way that people love to get kitted out for the gym. Timberlands and leather trousers or leggings work perfectly whilst it's a bit colder outside.

Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to be exploring practical boots a bit more and looking at how to style them in chic, fashion-forward ways so keep checking back.

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig