Monday 15 February 2016

Valentine's Day

Sorry to all of the haters who say "Valentine's is so commercial" and "You should show love every day" but I had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday. My stance is: I am shown (and show) love every day but there's always room for more.

Here's how my day went:



I woke up to coffee and roses and, for those of you that follow me on Instagram, you'll know that if anyone brings me coffee in the morning, I'll just love them forever. I then got a mug, socks, chocolates and three, yes THREE, cards (he saw so many that reminded him of us!) The first one was quite amusing with its "I f**king love you" text. I was supposed to think this was all the romance I was getting before I got the other two (what a joker!)









In the afternoon, we decided to head to one of my favourite local spots, The Dream, for a walk and some much-needed time in the fresh air. For those of you that don't know The Dream, it's an art installation in the middle of the countryside and it's so great to walk around. I know it's turned a lot colder this week but at least the sun is shining which makes everyone that bit happier I think.


After the walk, I got started on my chocolates with a delightful cup of tea then I got ready for dinner (outfit post coming soon). My boyfriend chose a Thai restaurant in Liverpool as it's one of our favourite cuisines and we've had some memorable times together eating Thai food on various trips away. We always choose a mixed starter and then share two mains (last night was red duck curry and chicken & cashew stir fry) with coconut rice.


Finally home to our gorgeous baby again.

Back with an outfit post tomorrow,

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig