Sunday 17 January 2016

January's Pinterest


So my monthly Pinterest feature is going to look a little different this year: instead of you having to scroll through pictures, I'm going to design mood boards so you can see all of my inspo/thoughts in one place. I think it seems a bit more personal and represents the point behind pinning but let me know how you guys find it!

I've definitely transitioned into Spring/Summer 2016 already (even if the weather hasn't!) I mean, have you seen these shades? Based on a mixture of three of Pantone's colours for Spring 2016 (Rose Quartz, Serenity and Iced Coffee), I've found the looks I'll be basing next season's outfits on. Oh, and continuing with my usual monochrome staples of course.

So far, I've picked up a few bits for SS16 and have planned tonnes of blogposts for you. I'm so excited for everything that comes next and to start wearing these looks under a bit of sunshine.

As usual, these photos aren't my own and their original links can be found on my Pinterest page here.

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig