Saturday 31 October 2015

Cosy Saturday

Goodness, I just love cosy Saturdays spent brunching + walking around looking at things - don't you?

My boyfriend and I decided to go to a coffee shop in our village for some food which was super yummy (I had bacon & maple syrup waffles!)

As we have Liverpool & Manchester on our doorstep, we don't spend much time in our local surroundings so I'm really glad we did.

Not least because a lovely new boutique opened today in the village so I got to have a nosey around there after brunch too. I'm sure you'll agree that there's just something great about looking through fab individual pieces as opposed to rails of highstreet stock - check out what I bought below.

We're off to a private screening of the new Bond film now c/o Jaguar Land Rover - chat tomorrow!

Jacqueline xx











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig