Wednesday 1 July 2015

Culottes: 2/5








Coat: First & I
Top: Topshop (old)
Geometric ring: Whistles
Midi ring: Topshop (old)
Bag: Ted Baker
Fluffy keyring: River Island (sold out)
Culottes: ASOS
Courts: Vince Camuto - now ON SALE

Here's the second look of five in my special culottes feature.

Naturally, I had to put them together with fellow neutral tones as you must know by now that they are among my favourite shades! If you stick to the same pantone of colours, you can wear several different tones at the same time, making the most out of the pieces in your existing wardrobe.

As well as simply loving the natural/neutral colour palette, I enjoy experimenting with metallic and matte versions of the shades. You can see that my t-shirt is rose gold and I love how it pops next to similar, matte tones. This works especially well when you add rose gold accessories too.

I will be posting more metallic outfits in the coming weeks but for now, come back tomorrow to meet the latest handbag in my collection (she's a beauty!)

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig