Thursday 18 June 2015

This Month I'm Loving... Culottes!

Suede


Leather-Look

Floral

Pastel

Lace

Bright

Tuxedo

Denim

Pinstripe

Linen

Patterned

When I first saw that culottes were back on the catwalk, I have to admit that I wasn't best pleased!

You see, as a fashion blogger, my aim is to embrace trends entirely, no matter how ridiculous they may seem at first, ("all in the name of fashion", as they say!) and I'm usually very good at it but I just could not see a way forward with these loose-fitting, tomboyish, cumbersome skirt/shorts!

And yet here I am adding them to my monthly 'This Month I'm Loving' feature AND... wait for it... creating a multi-part special edit on how to wear them with existing items in your wardrobe (coming soon)!

Therefore, it's fair to say that I changed my mind and I haven't looked back; I all of a sudden simply realised how feminine and sophisticated they can be.

So, if you too would like to join me in my epiphany then keep an eye out for my multi-part special edit ONLY on A Style Is Born.

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig