Saturday 20 June 2015

Introducing... Riley VIII







Hi everyone!

Introducing a new feature to the blog this evening where I present my favourite items to you as they come in so I really hope you like it!

These shoes are by an Australian brand called Senso and I am absolutely in love with them (the shoes and the brand!) For me, their designs just capture modernity and practicality in one go which is key for someone like me who loves to maintain a versatile wardrobe!

Initially, I bought these to go with a few "sports luxe" outfits that I had put together but I have since found that they go with so much more. As you can see here, I simply put them with a basic t-shirt, jeans and a blazer (a typical Jacqueline go-to look) to go to my local pub and they really bring a fresh vibe to the overall look.

I'll be putting up one of my aforementioned "sports luxe" outfits featuring Riley VIII within the next week so stay tuned!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

Jacqueline xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig