Sunday 28 June 2015

Culottes: 1/5









Suede jacket: Mango - now ON SALE
T-shirt: ASOS
St. Christopher necklace: a selection here
Bag: Topshop
Culottes: ASOS
Heels: Kurt Geiger, 'Eleanor'

Hi everyone! Hope you've had a good weekend!

As promised, here is the first installment of my special on culottes. You may remember I chose them as my trend of the month a couple of weeks ago (if not see here) so now I have created a five-part feature to demonstrate how easily they can fit into your current wardrobe.

For this first outfit, I have combined this season's love for suede and lace-ups with my culottes. There is something magical about mixing classic pieces that come round in fashion every so often.

More to come later in the week xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig