Friday 26 June 2015

Bucket Bag











Hat: Monki
Necklace (just seen): vintage
T-shirt: ASOS
Biker jacket: Vila
Bucket bag: Warehouse - now ON SALE
Ring: custom-made
Jeans: ASOS
Lace-up flats: Office

Guys - I can't even tell you how long I've been searching for the right bucket bag; it's been quite the journey!

However, I randomly stumbled across this one during a quick (yeh right!) evening shop at Liverpool One and loved it! I don't usually go for patterned accessories as I like to be able to mix and match them with everything in my wardrobe but this is so cute, I just couldn't resist!

Naturally, I have since found a few more bucket bags I like after searching for months to no avail (always the way!) so it's possible this won't be the last one you're seeing!

Have a great weekend!

Jacqueline xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig